Skip to content
- We are Nova Laptop Proprietary Limited with registration number: 2020 / 484689 / 07
115 3rd Avenue
Johannesburg, South Africa | email@example.com
Trading as Mythic Gaming on the website www.mythicgaming.co.za (hereinafter referred to as the Website) unless otherwise stated.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any products ordered by you on the Website. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the Website if you would like to submit an Order on the Website;
- “Acknowledgement” means our acknowledgement of your Order by email;
- “Business Day” means a day which is neither a Saturday nor Sunday, nor a public holiday in South Africa;
- “Confirmation of Order” means our email to you, in which we accept your Order in accordance with clause 4.9 below;
- “Contract” means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with clause 4.8 below;
- “Coupon” means a discretionary discount issued by Mythic Gaming to you, to be used against your purchase. Each Coupon will have its own specific terms and conditions and will have an expiry date;
- “Customer” means individual who places an Order on the Website;
- “Gift Voucher” means an electronic voucher purchased on our Website or at our selected retail outlet/s;
- “Liability” has the meaning given to it in clause 10.11(a) of these Terms and Conditions;
- “Order” means the order submitted by you to the Website to purchase a Product from us;
- “Product” any product that is advertised as being for sale on the Website;
- “Mythic Gaming Sale” or “Mythic Sales” means special deals that are available for order on the Mythic Gaming Sale page on the Website from time to time. Sales are subject to stock availability and may be limited to specific time periods. Mythic Gaming Sale orders are limited to certain payment methods and special delivery conditions and a delivery fee shall be charged on Mythic Gaming Sale deliveries.
- “Store Credit” means the value of product returned instead of a cash or debit/credit card refund.
- “Terms and Conditions” means this document to which a Customer agrees to be bound by when placing an Order on the Website.
- “We” means Mythic Gaming (Pty) Ltd, as described above;
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order;
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions;
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
- Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include natural and juristic persons;
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
- References to “clauses” are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Legal Status
- To place an order with Mythic Gaming you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts concluded by or with Mythic Gaming for the sale and/or supply of Products. When you submit an Order to Mythic Gaming, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of any Products, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
- No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by the authorised person at Mythic Gaming.
4. How a Contract is formed
- When placing an Order, you must register for an Account on the Website as detailed in clause 10, and you must follow the instructions on the Website as to how to place your Order and for making changes to your prospective Order before you submit it.
- Irrespective of any price you have seen or heard, once you select a Product that you wish to Order and have proceeded to the Checkout, the amount to be paid will then be shown (on the Website) together with the charges you must pay including VAT. Unless otherwise stipulated on the Website, all charges are in the currency of the South African Rand. Subject to clause 4.11 below, this is the total that you will pay for receipt of the ordered Product.
- You shall pay for the Product by one of the following payment methods, subject to Mythic Gaming’s discretion (only EFT payments shall be accepted in respect of Mythic Gaming Sale orders):
- EFT (electronic funds transfer)
- This payment method requires you to transfer money directly from your bank account into Mythic Gaming’s bank account, through computer-based systems. If you select EFT, you will be redirected to an order summary page and the invoice along with banking details will be sent to your account’s email address.
All bank deposit EFT’s require proof of payment to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before your order will be processed. If payment does not reflect for an EFT transaction, we may request proof of payment to be sent before your order is processed. .
- If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to Mythic Gaming.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Mythic Gaming for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or cheque card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
- When you submit an Order to the Website, you agree that you do so subject to Mythic Gaming’s latest Terms and Conditions available on the Website at the date you submit your Order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit an Order.
- Your Order remains valid as an offer until we deliver the Product to you.
- Mythic Gaming will indicate the acceptance of your Order by delivering the Products to you, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Mythic Gaming come into effect. This is regardless of any communication from Mythic Gaming stating that your Order or payment has been confirmed. Mythic Gaming will indicate the rejection of your Order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- A Confirmation of Order email is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as the moment of agreement of sale. In that Confirmation of Order email, we may give you an Order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered. We may at our discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including unavailability of Products or we may offer you an alternative Product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your Order first).
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Website, please contact email@example.com However, Mythic Gaming cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
- We will, at all times do our utmost best to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your Order will need to be validated by Mythic Gaming as part of our acceptance procedure. If the price for the Order changes before we accept your Order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed at the amended price.
- Products placed in your cart cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage. Placing a Product/s in your cart without completing the sale at checkout does not amount to a “sale”. This means that Mythic Gaming may remove any Product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock. Mythic Gaming cannot be held responsible if the Product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the purchase.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. Mythic Gaming will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Products are no longer available after you have placed an order, Mythic Gaming will notify you and you will be entitled to a credit or a refund (if you so choose) of any amount already paid by you for such Products.
- We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any Order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Mythic Gaming, in whole or in part, if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and Mythic Gaming accepts no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any Order.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product or Order, unless otherwise agreed between you and Mythic Gaming.
6. Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
- You are entitled to cancel any Order concluded on the Website within seven (7) days of receipt of the Products or where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 14 days from the order date). You will be provided with a Store Credit or refund if you so choose. If you cancel an Order for Product that is on our exclusive sale special (as provided for in clause 25 of these Terms and Conditions), then you are only entitled to a Store Credit and not a refund.
- A cancellation/administration fee shall apply.
- Delivery fees and payment handling fees, where applicable and are not refundable.
7. Faulty Products
- Mythic Gaming warrants that:
- the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- the Product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Website or in our product material at the time of your Order.
- The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Website or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
- We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
- In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
- you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we may reasonably require.
- If you would like Mythic Gaming to replace (if reasonably possible for example if the Product is still available or could easily be obtained by Mythic Gaming) or provide credit (or refund if you so choose) for the Product. If we should discover that the Product has been:
- misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- dealt with or used contrary to Mythic Gaming or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product; or
- deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by Mythic Gaming, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or credit or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at Mythic Gaming’s current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or cheque card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- Limitation of Liability. You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our services and/or your purchase of any Products.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the Website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on the Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Mythic Gaming suffers any damage or loss.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
a) be used for your personal use only; and
b) not be disclosed to any third party.
- You allow Mythic Gaming to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website and back-office applications. All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layers encrypted and managed by a 3rd party gateway so your credit card details are never managed or seen on our website. Mythic Gaming’s registration documents and the Website’s registered domain name are checked and verified by LetsEncrypt.
9. Guarantee and complaints management
- We shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skill and care.
- We place great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us at any time using the contact details given in clause 1.1 of these Terms and Conditions. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
- In the event of a complaint, it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five (5) Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
10. Data protection
11. Circumstances beyond our control (force majeure)
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, national states of disaster, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure“), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- Either you or Mythic Gaming may terminate a Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of five (5) Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor Mythic Gaming shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and we are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.
- Any notice under a Contract shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid registered post or by email addressed to the relevant party at the address or email address of the relevant party last known to the other or as set out in clause 18 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served seven (7) Business Days after same has been posted if the recipient address is in South Africa. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served when the email has been proved to be received by the recipient’s server. In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the clause 18 of these Terms and Conditions, you and Mythic Gaming submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Disputes between you and Mythic Gaming: Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and Mythic Gaming on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, and not resolved through the customer service of Mythic Gaming, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. The expedited arbitration rules may be downloaded from https://arbitration.co.za/domestic-arbitration/expedited-rules/
15. Address for Notices
- Mythic Gaming chooses as its address for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address: 115 3rd Avenue, Fairland, 2170, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (the sending of such copy being required in order for any notice to be considered validly delivered to Mythic Gaming).
16. Advertising on the Website
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the Website, published by the Advertising Standards Authority. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and specific styles are not necessarily stocked.
- These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Website and continue indefinitely, as amended by Mythic Gaming from time to time, for so long as the Website exists and is operational, Mythic Gaming being entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the Website at any time (subject to still processing any orders then already placed and accepted by Mythic Gaming). However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
- No failure or delay, by Mythic Gaming or by you, in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish Mythic Gaming’s, or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
- You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
- No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
- A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and Mythic Gaming shall be maintained on the Website for a period of 12 months following the date of such sale or related transaction where possible. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, whereafter you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant sale or related transaction.
- Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, vests in Mythic Gamingand all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- When you visit the Website or send e-mails to Mythic Gaming, you consent to receiving communications from Mythic Gaminge electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Mythic Gaming satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
- These terms are subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002 (“the Act”) and any of the terms that are in conflict with any of the compulsory provisions of the Act will be deemed to have been modified so as to comply with such provisions of the Act.
- All our prices are exclusive of VAT.
- All of our prices are subject to change and are valid while stocks last.
- Please note that delivered products may vary slightly in appearance when compared to images on the Website. This is due to the nature of the Products.
- We do not substitute items.
- If you are not 100% satisfied, please let our customer service team know within 48 hours. We will gladly collect it and provide you with a voucher to that value or a refund if you elect same. Please note that a handling fee may be applicable.
- For exchanges where the product is still in its original condition and we have stock of something else which you would prefer, we’ll happily exchange it for you. However, please note that we may have to charge a collection, handling and re-delivery fee.
- If you receive a product that is different from the one you ordered or if you’d like to return it, let us know within 48 hours of receiving it. We’ll make arrangements for the item(s) to be returned to us and for the correct product to be delivered to you ASAP. If the incorrect product is delivered to you, do not remove the product from its original packaging, tamper with or use the product in any way. If the product is tampered with or used in any way and is not in the condition that we delivered it in, you will be liable for a 20% handling fee plus delivery.
- If any Product received seems to be going through some technical difficulty, you must notify Mythic Gaming within 48 hours of receiving it and we will arrange for the faulty item to be returned to us for testing. If no faults are found, the Product will be returned back to you, at your cost. If the item is found to be faulty, depending on the fault and the supplier, we will offer you a replacement or a repair.
- Mythic Gaming reserves the right to cancel orders placed if there has been misuse of a Gift Voucher or Coupon, or unsolicited Coupon or Gift Voucher use.
- Save for Mythic Gaming being liable to you under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 in relation to any products sold by Mythic Gaming to you via the Website; and
under sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Act in relation to Mythic Gaming’s payment systems not being sufficiently secure;
- Neither Mythic Gaming nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Website or the services or content provided from and through this Website. Furthermore, Mythic Gaming makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to email@example.com
- Although the Products sold on the Website may be under warranty, the Website itself is supplied on an “as is” or voetstoots basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepted these Terms and Conditions that the service available from and through the Mythic Gaming Website will meet your individual requirements. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on Mythic Gaming’s Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Mythic Gaming and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on Mythic Gaming’s Website.
19. Payment and Refunds
- Any payment paid by EFT, has to reflect in Mythic Gaming’s bank account before an order can be released. This may affect the delivery date.
- For EFT payments we require proof of payment before an order can be released. This means that you need to email your proof of payment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is because emails sent through the bank may take longer to arrive.
- Mythic Gaming may request you to send through a copy of your Identity Document and/or debit/credit card. This is to verify your identity and prevent fraud.
- Once processed by us, all refunds will take between three to ten working days to reflect into the account the original payment was made from.
- Refunds can only be given to the account holder and not the recipient or any other person.
- Refunds will reflect on the applicable bank statement.
- Mythic Gaming makes use of courier services to deliver Orders and unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times. We shall aim to let you know if we expect that our courier is unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order. Orders can only be delivered to a physical address; a PO Box address is not allowed.
- Deliveries will generally take place from 8 am until 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Our courier can unfortunately not leave deliveries unattended at the delivery address. If possible, they will then deliver the order to reception, receiving, security or a nominated person if the recipient is unavailable.
- If we can’t get hold of you or your nominated person for delivery, then we reserve the right for our courier to re-attempt delivery at a later stage. If the sender or recipient only has an international number, we cannot be held liable for late delivery if we are unable to reach them. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from our courier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your debit/credit card company, as applicable, any money already paid to Mythic Gaming under the applicable Contract, less our reasonable handling and administration fees (including costs for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, delivery fees in excess of those already paid for in the Order and any storage fees as provided for in clause 20.5.1. above) unless the aforementioned fees and costs exceed such amount, in which case you will be liable to make an additional payment to Mythic Gaming for these amounts.
- Our courier can only wait for a recipient for a limited amount of time.
- Our delivery fees are based on location coupled with cart value and are subject to change without notice. The delivery fee will be reflected on your invoice before payment is made.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee plus delivery if the address provided is incorrect or incomplete, if you wish to cancel or change your order when your Order has already left Mythic Gaming, or if the recipient needs to exchange the item for something
- If delivery address is somewhere that falls into our extended areas list, the delivery may take between a few extra days to be delivered.
- If we have to re-attempt your delivery more than once, we may charge you a handling fee of 20% plus delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges payable by you to Mythic Gaming if we agree to your special packaging request.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- All orders will incur a non-refundable delivery fee based on the delivery address in addition to any other delivery fees applicable in the below sub-clauses:
- Should your Order be delivered in an Outlying Area, then you will always incur an additional delivery fee regardless of cart value.
- Extended Delivery: times during periods of high order volumes, our delivery times may be extended accordingly to Mythic Gaming and/or our courier’s constraints.
- Delivery fees and cash handling fees are non-refundable.
- Mythic Gaming shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to determine which areas it considers as Main Centres and Outlying Areas.
- Mythic Gaming shall be entitled to re-evaluate and make changes to these areas from time to time as it deems necessary.
21. Intellectual Property and Copyright
- The contents of Mythic Gaming including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs, photos and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in the Website are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. The Website content is the property of Mythic Gaming, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Mythic Gaming.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or its content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law.
22. Mythic Gaming Coupons and Vouchers
- Always check the expiry dates of coupons and vouchers. Each coupon is valid for only one purchase session and only one coupon may be redeemed per person, per transaction.
- Vouchers and/or coupons aren’t redeemable with any promotions.
- No “change” is given on any coupons and they aren’t transferable for cash.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders placed if there has been misuse of the voucher/coupon or unsolicited voucher/coupon use.
- Complimentary Coupons: These are not redeemable on certain products, jewellery or any special offers. A minimum spend will apply to all complimentary coupons. This will be printed on your coupon.
- Purchased Coupons: These coupons can be redeemed for any product on our Website. These coupons have no minimum spend unless specified on the coupon.
- Compensation Coupons: These coupons may not be redeemed on special offers.
23. Gift Vouchers
- You may use a Gift Voucher as payment for any products on the Website.
- You may purchase Gift Vouchers for use on the Website by yourself or as a gift for another person. These Gift Vouchers will be sent to you via email.
- To redeem Gift Vouchers, you will need to enter the Coupon Code on the “Basket” page.
- We may email Gift Vouchers to you. Mythic Gaming accepts no liability for errors in the email address of the Gift Voucher recipient.
- If you have a Gift Voucher, that Gift Voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that Gift Voucher.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of that voucher on the Website, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- Mythic Gaming assumes no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other Gift Vouchers and are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- Gift vouchers may only be purchased through cheque or credit card.
- The credit of a Gift Voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a Gift Voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through other payment methods.
- In the event that you return one or some of the items in your Order where you have redeemed a Gift Voucher, the proportional discount applied across those products, will not be refunded to you, or credited to your account. Please refer to the specific coupon’s terms and conditions to understand whether the coupon will be reinstated and the relevant terms that will be applied.
- It shall be Mythic Gaming’s sole discretion whether to allow a Coupon to be used in conjunction with a discount promotion. Each promotion shall have its own terms and conditions.
24. Social Media
- We reserve the right to remove any posts from any of our social media pages as we do not tolerate discrimination or prejudice. This means any cyber-bulling, or unsavoury remarks will be taken down.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments from our paid adverts on any social media sites.
- All winners for social media competitions are chosen at Mythic Gaming’s discretion.
- We try our best to reply to any queries on our social media sites as quickly as possible between 08h00 and 16h00 on weekdays. For any urgent queries outside of these hours, please contact us at email@example.com
25. Exclusive Sale Specials
- Our exclusive sale specials are only valid for a short period of time and are subject to stock availability.
- No coupons and/or vouchers may be redeemed on exclusive sale specials.
- Exclusive sale specials can only be purchased online, while stocks last.
- Mythic Gaming sends several e-mails to separate mailing lists. If you wish to unsubscribe from Mythic Gaming emails, please ensure that you unsubscribe from each mailing list by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of each e-mail. Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with unsubscribing.